• In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
• In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
• In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
• In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
• In the same post, include this set of rules.
• Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
7 Random things about me:
1. I'm an over-60 retired musician.
2. I love to learn new things.
3. I have very bravely placed all in the A-Z Challenge starting April 2012.
4. My favorite things are knitting, quilting, writing, and playing Hammered Dulcimer.
5. I am a certified Master of Hand Knitting by The Knitting Guild Association.
6. I am the proud new owner of an Erlbacher Gearhart Sock Knitting Machine,
7. I have five wonderful grandchildren and two wonderful children, now adults.
And now for the 15 people. I have found these worthy blogs from the large list of people signed up for the 2012 A-Z Challenge coming up this April. Please give them a look and consider signing your blog up for this fun challenge.
1. Empty Nest
2. Writing in the Crosshairs
3. Whatever Floats Your Canoe
4. Mama Diaries
7. A Coffee Driven and Adventure Bound Life
8. Inky the Hamster Mom
9. I Refuse to Go Quietly
10. Blog Wobble
11. Haiku Corner
12. Pirate Knitting
13. Pull Up a Toadstool
14. The Gilded Quill
15. Unloading My Brain to Fill It Again
TO POST ON YOUR BLOG: Save the award picture. Go to dashboard. click on your blog, go to layout. add gadget. scroll down until you find one that says "picture", Then just upload the picture, write a title and caption (maybe thanking who gave you the award) Voila!!