Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

There was a box of Mocha Meltaways from Serogys and a super card waiting for me with my coffee this morning. Absolutely the best! My Valentine knows the way to my heart - chocolate and coffee. He is dieting big time, has lost 23 lbs since Jan. 1, so I gave him some "smell good" and a card, foregoing the Chocolate Turtles that he really loves.

How did I spend the morning? I'd love to say knitting, but I didn't do that. I was a good girl and cleaned the 2nd floor of the house - office, two bathrooms, etc. This afternoon is for practicing and showering, and getting ready for quilt guild tonight. I know - you think I just knit, but I was a quilter long before becoming a knitter.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day. I will probably take my knitting to the quilt guild meeting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment