Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Three Weeks & Counting

Got my cast yesterday, and it will be on for 3 weeks. Then I'm looking at a brace and physical therapy. I like the progress, am not fond of the cast, but acknowledge that I will be knitting again in a month or so, which is the purpose of all this in the first place. My cousin suggested that I chose Packer colors, and I guess you could say that, although I need a little gold somewhere. (Maybe a gold I-cord worked on the sock machine would do it!)

Errands to run today, and continued Finale work on a flute choir arrangement I am doing. There is a March 31 deadline, and I still have 100 measures to enter, so I have to get cracking. AJ is on the East coast on business, so I don't have to think about meals - nice. I also hope to complete my first pair of full adult socks.  If I do, you will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment