Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring is Sprung, The Grass is Riz, I Wonder Where My Snowshoes Is


And I have pictures to prove it. Our backyard is mostly natural, untamed, and the daffodils are "running riot" back there. Every where you look is new growth. The ferns are poking up their little heads, and the wild grape hyacinths are blooming. It is a dreary day today in Green Bay, but the flowers don't seem to know it. That's a good thing!

On top of that, the spring cleaning is as complete as it is going to get. We cleared out the garage this morning, hooked up the power washer, and blasted all of the salt from our cars right out of there. I have a picture to prove that too. That's my husband. He did the power wash and I followed along behind with a broom. Now perhaps we won't keep trekking all that silt and alt into the house with us. It really feels good to accomplish something, doesn't it?

The rest of the day is for quilting and grocery shopping, perhaps a little Netflix watching. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment