Friday, July 18, 2014

Ah, Camping! Well Not Really

For the next 10 days I am going to be "camping", although I can't really call it that because we have a fifth wheel with all the amenities. It is hardly camping, but it is in the woods, and we build campfires, and cook over them, fight the mosquitos and enjoy being away from home.

The beauty of it this time is that while AJ and I are going up tonight, he is coming home to go to work on Monday, but I am staying throughout next week. KC, KB, and LB, my knitting group, are joining me at the campground on Sunday night, staying until Tuesday. Then I will be on my own until the following weekend when AJ will come up again for the weekend.

I have packed a lot of knitting and some designing for a Fair Isle sweater I am working on so I will have plenty to do. No wifi at the campground but it is available near by, so the computer goes along. I'm really looking forward to having the uninterrupted time to do what I want to do - no meals to plan, no phone to answer - oh, did I tell you? phone reception is very spotty, so if you need to get in touch with me, send an email. I will drive in to the town with wifi once a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment